- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AnnotationXWorkConverter, ArrayConverter, CollectionConverter, DateConverter, DefaultTypeConverter, EnumTypeConverter, NumberConverter, StringConverter, XWorkBasicConverter, XWorkConverter, XWorkTypeConverterWrapper
public interface TypeConverter
Interface for accessing the type conversion facilities within a context.
This interface was copied from OGNL's TypeConverter
- Luke Blanshard (email@example.com), Drew Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
static final Object NO_CONVERSION_POSSIBLE
static final String TYPE_CONVERTER_CONTEXT_KEY
- See Also:
- Constant Field Values
Object convertValue(Map<String,Object> context,
- Converts the given value to a given type. The OGNL context, target, member and
name of property being set are given. This method should be able to handle
conversion in general without any context, target, member or property name specified.
context - context under which the conversion is being done
target - target object in which the property is being set
member - member (Constructor, Method or Field) being set
propertyName - property name being set
value - value to be converted
toType - type to which value is converted
- Converted value of type toType or TypeConverter.NoConversionPossible to indicate that the
conversion was not possible.
Copyright © 2000-2013 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.