These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.30 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.3.29
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
- There is huge number of examples you can also use as a starting point for you application here
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://struts.apache.org/
<name>ASF Nexus Staging</name>
- [WW-4641] - Pre-evaluation of "name" attribute stopped working
- [WW-4642] - Unable to retrieve s:hidden field values
- [WW-4645] - SecurityMemberAccess exclude class design issue
- [WW-4651] - Negative number is considered an arithmetic expression
- [WW-4648] - Upgrade commons-fileupload to the latest version