These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.3 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 184.108.40.206
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- Upgraded to FreeMarker 2.3.19 to mitigate potential security vulnerability, please check the version notes
- Added additional exclude parameters to ParameterInterceptor to mitigate possibility of Session / Request tempering by users see WW-3631 for more details
- OGNL was upgraded to version 3.0.5 to solve problems when running application in secured environment WW-3746
- CDI Plugin was improved to work with servlet containers and also documentation was added, check the CDI Plugin page for more details.