These are the notes for the Struts 18.104.22.168 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.3.28
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
- There is huge number of examples you can also use as a starting point for you application here
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://struts.apache.org/
<name>ASF Nexus Staging</name>
- Possible RCE vulnerability in
XSLTResult was fixed, read more details in S2-031
- Prevents execution of chained expressions based on new
isSequence flag introduce in appropriated OGNL versions, it's related to S2-032
This release contains fixes related to S2-031 and S2-032 security bulletins, please read them carefully!