These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.17 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 184.108.40.206
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- Merged security fix from version 220.127.116.11
- Collection Parameters for RedirectResults, WW-4224
- Make ParametersInterceptor supports chinese in hash key by default, WW-4250
- themes.properties can be loaded using ServletContext allows to put
template folder under WEB-INF or on classpath, WW-4260
- New tag datetextfield, WW-3493
- Only valid Ognl expressions are cached, WW-4146
- CustomTextProvider can be used for validation errors of model driven actions, WW-4202
- datetimepicker's label fixed, WW-4254
- PropertiesJudge removed and properties are checked in
- resource reloading works in IBM JVM, WW-4266
- default reloading settings were removed from
- and other many small improvements, please see release notes