These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.15 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 18.104.22.168
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- Merged security fix from version 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Resolved problem with memory leak in
- Resolved bug related to
struts.convention.action.includeJars, see WW-4038
- Improved OSGi support to allow work in Glassfish 3, see WW-3958
- Added support to create cookies from whitin an action WW-4037
- New interface -
ValidationAware - was added to allow notify actions when there are action/field errors WW-4071
- and other small improvments