- Supports Tiles in Portlet environment
The following steps must be taken in order to enable tiles support within your Struts2 Portlet application:
- Include the struts-portlet-tiles-plugin as a dependency in your web application. If you are using maven2, the dependency configuration will be similar to:
- All package definitions which require tiles support must either extend the struts-portlet-tiles-default package or must register the Tiles Result type definition dedicated for Portlets.
- and dedicated action to support Tiles in portlet environment
- Configure your actions to utilize a tiles definition:
This plugin can be installed by copying the plugin jar into your application's
/WEB-INF/lib directory. No other files need to be copied or created.